TWI Group, Inc. is a specialty freight forwarder
shipping trade show and exhibit material to international destinations. Founded on the principle of personal attention, TWI provides:
- complete shipping instructions
- export deadlines
- packaging and labeling information
- documentation and entry requirements
- information about the show and host country
- on-site support at major shows
- solutions to freight problems
- payment to the on-site agent
- standardized tariff rates
- customs clearances
- Temporary Import Bonds (TIBs)
Once the exhibitor's freight is ready and the paperwork complete, the TWI team:
- prepares the necessary Customs export documents
- routes material on international carriers
- monitors all shipments en route
- supervises Customs clearance and Temporary Import Bonds (TIBs) in the host country
- coordinates transporting materials from the entry port/airport to the exhibition site
- oversees delivery of materials to the exhibit booth and removes and stores empty containers
- arranges necessary labor and equipment (forklifts, cranes, etc.) for installation and dismantle
- coordinates the return shipping documentation
- transports materials from the show site to the point of origin or any other destination.
To ensure fail-safe operations, each activity is constantly updated on TWI's Project Management System.
Delivering First-Class Service Every Time, provides busy managers the luxury of not worrying about trade show freight shipments from the time of departure until their return after the show. This frees them to handle the myriad of demands that occur with international trade show participation. TWI's First-Class service means that companies save important bottom-line dollars in their exhibition marketing programs without sacrificing quality.
The TWI team has proved its ability at more than fifteen-hundred exhibitions in more than sixty countries. If your future exhibiting plans include an international venue, give TWI an opportunity to prove that Delivering First-Class Service Every Time is not just a concept, it's an actuality.